Wednesday 28 March 2012

Colour Palette Inspiration 4 - Kingfisher Blue

I still remember the day I took this photo... while I was on a moving canal boat! I think it was very much about being in the right place at the right time, I've never again been as close to a Kingfisher as I was that day.

It was almost as though it wanted to be photographed. As we sailed down the canal it flew from one branch to another, almost like it was waiting for us to catch it up. Although I've seen Kingfishers in various other places on several other occasions, I've never managed to photograph them.
Have you enjoyed this colour palette? Inspired? If so I'd love to hear from you, so please don't be shy and do leave a comment. I love to read them! And if you do make something based on this colour palette please let me know, I'd love to see it!

Emma X

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment